As the nation’s largest wireless carrier, Kineticom’s client provides wireless services to over 122 million subscribers as of Q1 2014. On the lookout for an agile partner able to respond quickly and provide support in multiple capacities across the U.S., the client engaged with Kineticom to support a growing need both in staff augmentation and milestone task-based work beginning in 2007.
– To increase overall proficiency and to meet the client’s ever changing staffing needs.
– To support contingent staffing needs by sourcing niche professionals – network architecture and designers, project coordinators, transport specialists, RF planning/design/optimization, and the deployment of field construction services (site acquisition).
– To support the client’s aggressive build plans for new cell deployment, Kineticom managed early stages of network deployment through post–launch optimization and carefully considered zoning regulations, environmental considerations, and aggressive timelines.
– Kineticom partnered with the vendor management solution during initial stages of implementation to help formulate standard methods of practice and procedure.
– Leveraging their flexible backend solution offerings, specifically with delivery model and milestone work, Kineticom expertly tracked all financial statements and regulated the invoice and billing cycles for the client.
– As a recognized authority on standards (dictated by our ISO processes and guidelines), Kineticom’s keen attention to detail and rigorous processes were a clear advantage when executing on-boarding processes with large numbers of consultants.
– Identified both short and long term efficiencies within capitol and operational expenditure groups.
– Identified incremental cost savings across the board.