The fourth largest global telecommunications equipment company in the world is headquartered in France with operations in more than 130 countries and focuses on fixed, mobile, and converged networking hardware, IP technologies, software, and services. Seeking support of a widespread deployment for U.S. and Canadian markets, the client engaged with Kineticom in multi-faceted staff augmentation, milestone and task-based work beginning in 2007. Due to shifts in spending, the client required an alternative financial approach in assisting with network deployments.
– To increase overall productivity and provide the flexibility to meet the client’s ever changing staffing and project needs.
– To support the contingent staffing needs by sourcing niche professionals in field construction services.
– Provide an approach including options for milestone and task-based support.
–To support the client’s various build plans for field construction services, Kineticom implemented an inimitable strategy for financial and milestone tracking of the project.
– Kineticom built competencies around the clients tracking, billing, and invoicing needs to feed all pertinent information directly into the client’s network/project tracking tool.
– Assisted client to mitigate risk and overall exposure leading to greater success in the marketplace.
– Based on success with fulfilling requests for ongoing support and project needs Kineticom was deemed a tier 1 provider in 2010 and has maintained that status ever since.